You can print a PDF of this job posting here.
We are looking for a full-time entry level Analyst to join our investment consulting team. The Analyst will be an integral member of our consulting teams, working directly with our senior professionals.
- Preparation of investment performance reports, including collecting and reconciling performance data from custodians and investment managers.
- Completion of ad-hoc analysis for client deliverables under the supervision of Consultants and/or Associates. Some examples include asset allocation studies, manager searches and portfolio rebalancing.
- Research on investment managers, including in-person meetings and due diligence reports.
- Production of reports and client deliverables.
- Work with statistical packages (e.g. Excel spreadsheet building and modeling).
- Other investment-related research projects and office-related tasks.
Analyst candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree or expect to receive one by June of 2019.
We are looking for candidates that have a demonstrated interest in and knowledge of investments combined with strong project management, quantitative, analytical, written and verbal skills. A successful candidate must be proactive, ethical, a team player and able to thrive in a fluid, team-based work environment. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is preferred. Some travel may be required.
About Sellwood Consulting
Sellwood Consulting LLC (“Sellwood”) is the Northwest’s premier independent, employee-owned investment consulting firm. Located in Portland, Oregon, Sellwood provides sophisticated investment advice to institutional clients. We collaborate with our clients to (i) develop customized investment policies, (ii) create diversified asset allocations and manager structures that are optimized to meet client objectives, (iii) research, select and monitor investment managers, (iv) prepare comprehensive performance reports to facilitate ongoing review and monitoring and (v) complete other investment-related projects. Our services are tailored to meet the needs of a variety of client types, including endowments, foundations, defined benefit plans, defined contribution plans, health and welfare trusts, operating reserves, taxable trusts, insurance pools, and high net worth families.
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter with salary expectations and résumé via email to [email protected]. Only those candidates whose qualifications meet our requirements will be contacted.
No phone calls, faxes, or temporary agencies please.
Sellwood supports workforce diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.