This page catalogues the documents that Sellwood Consulting LLC has published. For current Sellwood research and firm updates, please visit Sellwood Insights.
For Sellwood’s contact information, please visit our Contact Us page.
For timely updates via social media, you can follow Sellwood on Twitter.
- Our ADV, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Our ADV Part 3 (Form CRS).
- Our Code of Ethics Summary and the CFA Institute Code of Ethics & Standards of Professional Conduct (our firm adheres to both)
- Sellwood’s Privacy Notice
- Our response to the ten questions the SEC and Department of Labor recommend every plan sponsor ask of its pension consultant
- Sellwood’s ERISA 408(b)(2) Fee Disclosure
Sellwood Research & White Papers:
- Good and Bad Benchmarks
- 2022 Capital Market Assumptions
- 2021 Capital Market Assumptions
- Capital Market Assumptions: Mid-Year Update
- 2020 Capital Market Assumptions
- Ten Years, Ten Observations, and Ten Predictions
- Modeling the Reality of Risk in 2019
- 2019 Capital Market Assumptions
- Rise and Shine: Why Bond Investors Still Shouldn’t Fear Rising Rates
- 2018 Capital Market Assumptions
- Postmortem of a Correction
- “Fiduciary” Isn’t Enough
- The Not-So-Lost Decade
- The Right and Wrong Way to Design a Portfolio
- 2017 Capital Market Assumptions
- It’s No Secret: The Importance of a Defined Investment Philosophy
Recent Market Snapshots:
- Third Quarter 2022 Market Snapshot
- Second Quarter 2022 Market Snapshot
- First Quarter 2022 Market Snapshot
Additional historical Market Snapshots can be found here.