This page catalogues the documents that Sellwood Consulting LLC has published. For current Sellwood research and firm updates, please visit Sellwood Insights.
For Sellwood’s contact information, please visit our Contact Us page.
For timely updates via social media, you can follow Sellwood on Twitter.
- Our ADV, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- RFI document explaining our firm and the services we offer
- Our Code of Ethics Summary and the CFA Institute Code of Ethics & Standards of Professional Conduct (our firm adheres to both)
- Sellwood’s Privacy Notice
- Our response to the ten questions the SEC and Department of Labor recommend every plan sponsor ask of its pension consultant
- Sellwood’s ERISA 408(b)(2) Fee Disclosure
Sellwood Research & White Papers:
- Ten Years, Ten Observations, and Ten Predictions
- Modeling the Reality of Risk in 2019
- 2019 Capital Market Assumptions
- Rise and Shine: Why Bond Investors Still Shouldn’t Fear Rising Rates
- 2018 Capital Market Assumptions
- Postmortem of a Correction
- “Fiduciary” Isn’t Enough
- The Not-So-Lost Decade
- The Right and Wrong Way to Design a Portfolio
- 2017 Capital Market Assumptions
- It’s No Secret: The Importance of a Defined Investment Philosophy
- 2016 Capital Market Assumptions
- Common-Sense Investment Manager Research
- 2015 Capital Market Assumptions
- Optimal Rebalancing in a Volatile World
- Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Rates?
Recent Market Snapshots:
Additional historical Market Snapshots can be found here.